Friday, February 5, 2010

Blech... I Have Been INFECTED!

A couple of days ago I was in the company of my brother-in-law who somewhat gleefully informed me that he was sick with a stomach virus that had gone through his family like grease through a goose, as my grandmother used to say. Then he had the unmitigated gall to touch me. It was only the pointy end of his pointing finger but I swear it was enough to infect me with germs just looking for fertile ground in which to breed. Today, I have a headache; I'm sort of fuzzy around the edges and my stomach has declared war on the rest of my body.

Although my survival is questionable, I do have a goal. If I live, I'm going to give this crap back to him - just as soon as I can lift my head off my pillow. For now... shhh! I want to be able to hear myself suffer in peace.

1 comment:

  1. A single point touch? No kissing, no hugging, no handshaking? My god, the virus is highly communicable and bound to be the start of an epidemic. The WHO should declare a stage 4 alert, cancel schools, close churches, immunize the population through forced vaccinations. They could call it H1N1x2!!! You should be tagged and bagged or at least have your last will and testament completed. On second though... Take a pill, take a nap, dream happy dreams and when you wake up a coke and a smile, LOL. Love ya Sis-in-law! BTW...I feel great!

    ReplyDelete